WHY SLEEP SCIENCE COACHING?
We ALL need sleep in order to perform better for work, sports, daily life activity & optimal heath also... requires excellent sleeping behavior!
Lack of quality sleep affects:
- The direct costs of sleepiness and lost productivity in the workplace is estimated at $18 billion.
- Drowsy drivers take the blame for at least 100,000 police-reported crashes in the US annually.
- Forty million Americans suffer debilitating sleep disorders; the majority of them are undiagnosed.
- About 40 million people in the United States suffer from chronic long-term sleep disorders each year and an additional 20 million people experience occasional sleep problems.
- There are more than 70 different sleep disorders, which are generally classified into one of three categories:lack of sleep (e.g., insomnia),disturbed sleep (e.g., obstructive sleep apnea), and excessive sleep (e.g., narcolepsy).
- 62% of American adults experience a sleep problem a few nights per week
-37.9% of Americans unintentionally fell asleep during the day at least once in the past month
- 1,550 annual car crash fatalities attributed to falling asleep
Sleep and recovery is viewed by experts as one of the leading causes of poor performance in sports
20 million people suffer from restless leg syndrome
1 in 4 Americans snores
Neuroscientists have studied the effects of sleep—and lack of sleep—on the brain, cognition, and performance.
Their conclusions for already overworked executives?
The quantity and quality of sleep influences memory, decision making, attitudes, innovation, and creativity throughout the whole day.
But sleep is not a luxury.
Lost sleep reduces brain power and productivity.
Lost sleep diminishes concentration and impairs memory.
Lost sleep reduces the ability to communicate and lowers creativity.
Lost sleep triggers moodiness and increases stress and anxiety.
WIN BACK YOUR PRECIOUS SLEEP!
Let our professionally Certified Sleep Science Coaches help you to get your sleeping schedule back on track.
Learn small changes that will equal HUGE results to improve your overall level of productivity in your work, athletic performance and daily life.
Take one of our Online or Live Seminar Class to get the "inside scoop" on where you daily battles are being lost so you can win the long term war over sleep deprivation & disruption.
Take home powerful Tips & Advice that will increase your overall health & well being along with:
Daily Life Enhancement
- Increase REM Sleep periods
- Increase Daily Energy Levels
- Increase Mental Awareness
- Increase Memory Performance
- Increase Libido & Stamina
- Increase Mental Attitude
- Increase Positive Outlook
* Enjoy all that life has to offer with a healthier perspective in life that will allow the "real you" to shine and attract positive attention from others*
Health & Sports Enhancement
- Increase Weight Loss Results
- Increase Muscular Gains
- Increase Sports Performance
- Increase Sports Recovery
- Increase Speed & Stamina
- Increase Mental Cognition
- Increase Visualization Success
* Become healthier mentally, physically and perform better in sports as well as making it easier to have a distinct "edge" of your competitors*
Work Related Enhancement
- Increase Work Productivity
- Increase Mental Acuity
- Increase Decisive Action
- Increase Learning Ability
- Increase Earning Potential
- Increase Promotional Value
- Increase Work Efficiency